Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Formative Jury

Today , I woke early to attend the jury. I arrived at college by 9.30 am and started to go through the checklist once, with my team mate Allen Paulson. We almost had everything, The very first team was a bit late so we got the chance to present first. Lecturer Mr.Jyothi is the jury head. And we started to pitch the concept and we showed our work progressions, and we had some minus points, according to Mr.Jyothi. He kindly asked us not to commit mistake in the further juries. It took approximately 20mins for us. And after that we left the college. I went to purchase GTA 4, and after getting it I arrived at home by 3.30 pm. I took some rest and turned on my computer to Install GTA 4, bad luck the second disk was corrupted. Oh my god this is third time it happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment