Friday, November 4, 2011

Chennai map!


Ah...As we initially decided, I took around 4 hours to get a detailed map of Chennai, using Google maps.
Now the map is too big, and has lots of twist & turns, So I have decided to Edit most of the unwanted roads and Highways, so that it fits into to the game.

And the Map will Cover:

Guindy,
Saidapet,
Anna Nagar,
Mylapore,
Velacherry,
Parrys,
Egmore,
Royepetta,
Teynampet,
T.Nagar &Nungambakkam,
Mount Road,
Marina Beach.

So I have decide to remove many roads, so that it will be easy for the player to just concentrate on the track, and it will give the player a smooth drive.

I work so hard to get done this Initial map, Photoshop started to hang, because of the resolution , it was 7048X 6879.


When I was working on photoshop, the size of this map was 159 mb, then I saved it for web & devices, so its now 3.6mb...Really big!

No comments:

Post a Comment