Sunday, November 20, 2011

Le-Meridian-First-look

My Maya is not functioning , This is causing me delay in my work, even though I am putting my best, there is always something is ready to spoil my work or my flow/ speed!

This Building I should have completed a week ago, And for now I should have completed 3 building, but because of the maya bugs, I am locked here. And I am so frustrated, this even spoils my daily update on blog.

Anyway, I sat with this Maya and done somethings to show you, please comment on it, and don't expect for a high quality for now.



What you see here is just a color map applied version, Still it has lot of works, like AO map, Normal map, Specularity and things. Tree & pillar's, sorry again, I have not finished it. I am moving to 3ds max for the better stability.

Thank god, we have started to work on our project in the beginning, if this issue would have happened in the end, we are dead!

4 comments: