Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Unwrapping - Slowed down the speed.

Started and gonna complete the unwrapping, I started to correct some  floating
vertices during the process of unwrapping, I find certain areas slow downing my
work speed. However its almost 70% done. 

Gone through some Unity Plug-ins and found one useful plug-in " Easy road3d "
its available as a free version and commercial version, using this plug-in, its easy
to create road's, tunnels, Rail tracks, Rivers.

This reduce your time, but you want some thing good, then you have to make road
on your own , in the Hard way. Instead of using the Easy plug-in.

Back to project, My model was looking good, but after unwrapping some areas had
black/dark spots, mesh flow was alright, but I don't know why this happened all of a
sudden. I know it came after unwrapping, but I don't know how to solve this issue,

Now I am worried about this because, once I apply the diffuse map, it may have the 
same effects. And this is being a important & iconic building in the game, I got to rectify
it. Else I am Dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment