Monday, November 7, 2011

Cut-Shorting the Map!

hmm, today, Me & my team mate Allen worked on the Chennai map, which I previously did,
The map which I did was really big and it was a image of Google maps, which I joined in Photoshop.

In order to have good racing track and landmark and good representation of Chennai we picked the very important places alone and made them, so that it will fit into the game with no trouble(we hope so).

After I cut shorted the map, then I gave it to Allen as 5 separate images, which he took into illustrator and removed many unwanted street's and lanes, so now the map looks fine. I will thank Allen for this great JOB.

Good job Allen.

The map will Include:

Guindy,
Saidapet,
T.nagar,
Teynampet,
Thousand lights,
Mount road,
Parrys,
Chennai Central,
Triplicane,
Santhome,
Adayar,
Velacherry,
Meenambakam,
Tambaram Bypass.

No comments:

Post a Comment