Thursday, November 17, 2011

Working on Texturing

Today I started the remaining part of the unwrapping, and I completed the unwrapping at 4.30pm today evening, and I saved the file, and I was trying to get UV snapshot..My Maya gone BUFFF!!! No movement
Nothing..I was waiting for it to Respond..but waste of half-an hour.

I came home from college, during my travelling I was discussing with my team mate on Skype, about our Schedule , and dates for the first prototype. And he asked me to gather some picture for today, so I went into Google and found some photographs which are relevant to our prototype, and I sent the link to the team mate.

After having my dinner I started to look at few unity tutorials for writing a Shader, which is a Chrome shader,
for the reflective material like glass on the building, I just want the window of the building to reflect the environment, and Unity forum helped me in this. As I am a newbie with all this stuff, and to say the least, I am a very new guy to unity, don't know A.. don't know B.

Now I am in the texturing process, but still my maya trouble me alot. Sorry, for not updating the textured Image, because I am working on it, And I know I am taking too long to do this. Anyway, this is making me to learn some new things!

A Tough and valuable day! The Day is saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment