Sunday, November 20, 2011

Unlucky day----

As Scheduled, today I went to Guindy to get better pictures of the location, which is really hard to get from Google Images. I stopped my bike before the Kathipara Fly-over and walked with my cam, and people were looking, why this guy is walking on this Fly-over, because I was the only person walking at the time. And started to get some pics, I snapped 45 pics, later my camera's battery went down, OMG, I forgot to put the battery in charge, waste of time, I came back home after having a apple juice.

This is something like unlucky..but I will make this lucky!
See you soon with a decent update.

I thank all my followers and people who viewed my blog so far, because I have reached 1000 + views today.

Thanks for all your support till date, I hope this continues till this project come's up successfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment